JUNSUN TYB Series Vacuum Turbine Oil Purifier is used for purifying unqualified turbine oil, especially the seriously emulsified turbine oil.
It can quickly and efficiently break emulsification, separate gas, trace water and particles from oil, after purification the used turbine oil will equal to new oil standard, ensure whole turbine system work safely.
TY Series Vacuum Turbine Oil Purifier adopts special polymer materials as filter medium, combined with vacuum distillation system, it is suitable for both on-line and off-line work.
1. Three stage oil filtration system (primary filter, secondary filter, fine filter), with gradually increasing filtration precision, removing mechanical impurities to the maximum.
2. Large area three-dimensional flash distillation technology, removing gas and water efficiently.
3. Strong ability of demulsification, separating oil and water efficiently.
4. Humanized design, all necessary control buttons and indicator lights are equipped on the control panel which provides easy control for operation and supervision.
5. High-efficiency electric heating system, controlled by automatic constant temperature controller, heating the oil uniformity, avoiding oil deterioration, less power consumption.
6. Equipped with intelligent oil level controller: During the running of the machine, it will control the oil pump start and stop automatically, ensuring the balance between oil inlet and outlet.
7. Equipped with pressure controller: During the running of the machine, if the working pressure exceed the setting value, the machine will stop running automatically.
8. Equipped with emergency stop switch: During the running of the machine, if there has any emergency situation, the machine will stop running immediately.
9. Interlocking protection mechanism, connecting vacuum pump and heater, avoiding blank pumping, blank heating, safe and reliable.
|Working Vacuum||Mpa||-0.06 ～ -0.095|
|Temp Range||℃||40 ～ 70|
|Power Supply||380V/ 50HZ/ 3P (Or customize as per customer’s requirement)|
|Cleanliness||NAS||NAS 1638 Class 5 – 7|
The technical parameters are only for your reference, there may have changes due to technical and design improvement, please feel free to contact us for the latest info.